Spicy Creamy French Fries
For Spicy Creamy French Fries
3 cups frozen french fries
oil for deep-frying
2 tsp oil
1 tsp garlic paste
1/4 cup chopped spring onions whites
1/4 cup chopped spring onion greens
3/4 cup milk
7 cheese slices, torn into pieces
salt and to taste
1 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
For The Topping
1 tbsp finely chopped jalapenos
1 tbsp sliced olives
1 1/2 tbsp hot and sweet chilli sauce
For spicy creamy french fries
- Heat the oil for deep-frying in a deep nonstick kadhai and deep-fry the french fries a few at a time till they turn golden brown and crisp in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and sprinkle a little salt and toss well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, cheese, a little salt, pepper and chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till thick.
- Switch off the flame, add the mozzarella cheese and mix well.
How to proceed to make spicy creamy french fries
- Place the french fries on a serving plate and pour the prepared cheese sauce evenly over it.
- Top it with hot and sweet chilli sauce, jalapenos and olives evenly over it.
- Serve the spicy creamy french fries immediately